1. Every time you enter the bathroom the toilet seat is up, or it hasn't been flushed, or there's wee on the floor, or up the walls, the toothpaste is left out on the sink... Or possibly all the above!
2. There's a finger in your eye, nose, ear or mouth...
3. You're buying a new pair of school shoes/trousers AGAIN because you've found yet another hole.
4. You over use the phrase 'Leave your willy alone!!' [and that's not just the kids! ;)]
5. You go through air freshener, to mask the smell of stinky shoes, socks, and general boy smell, like nobody's business.
6. It's not unusual to see a mega blok going round and round in the washing machine.
7. If you've lost it, it's probably in the bin, where you'll also find half a dozen dummies, a shoe and your favourite lipstick you've been looking for all week.
8. When you, the only female in the house, are chief 'spider catcher'.
9. You know the off-side rule.
10. When the school calls you know it's another, 'He's had a bit of an accident at break time...' moment.
11. The house is constantly noisy, that includes the chorus of burping and farting.
12. You're an expert of carrying hot food from one side of the kitchen to the other, whilst dodging a lego tower, kicking a football away from the oven and all with a toddler wrapped round your leg.
13. There's no such thing as a 'clean pair of shoes'.
14. Apparently, FIFA is a way of life.
15. You wonder why you're getting funny looks before realising you're singing the theme tune to Thomas the Tank Engine, far too loud whilst walking down the supermarket aisle.
16. Your pre-teen sits down to dinner 10 minutes after every one else because he 'was online during an extremely important game & couldnt turn it off'... or he'd die.
17. You can't walk down the street without them picking something up off the floor as you go, a stick, a leaf...
18. The kitchen cupboard is full of empty boxes and packets.
19. You've mastered the art of walking in to a room and ducking a flying football/brick/toy car.
20. You have snuggles and 'I love you Mummy's on tap. Boys are so unbelievably loving and you're the luckiest mummy in the whole world to have beautiful boys to look after you!!